NDIS Assistance in coordinating or managing life stages, transition and supports
Find a list of NDIS Assistance in coordinating or managing life stages, transition and supports . There are currently some Assistance in coordinating or managing life stages, transition and supports providers offering a range of services.
Supports in this registration group are designed to help participants better coordinate their various supports while also improving their ability to live independently and be active in their communities. Transitioning between the various stages of life is difficult, and can be particularly difficult for people living with disabilities; Assist-Life Stage, Transition exists to make those transitions go as smoothly as possible by providing individualised support.
Supports for Assist-Life Stage, Transition can be either short-term or long-term, and include but are not limited to:
- capacity building skills
- coordination of supports
- conflict resolution
- accommodation assistance
- help with accommodation and tenancy obligations
- honing of day to day skills
- life transition planning (mentoring, peer support, individual skill, etc.)
- financial organisation assistance
- general personal development
- making social connections
- help with decision making, daily planning and budgeting